July2nd - 5th, 2019 NIISF RAACS will be held the International Scientific Conference «X Academic readings dedicated to the memory of Academician RAACS Georgy L. Osipov «Actual Problems of Building Physics. Energy Saving. The Durability of Construction Structures and Environmental Safety». The Conference will be held in Historical, cultural and educational center "Cathedral Chamber" of St. Tikhon’s orthodox university and in NIISF RAACS.
More than 400 people take part in the conference every year, practically from all regions of the Russian Federation. In addition to Russian specialists, scientists from various countries of the world participate in the work, such as- Germany, Belgium, Poland, Bulgaria, France, South American and Asian countries – China, Mongolia, Korea and Vietnam.Within the framework of the Сonference, an annual competition is held among students, young scientists and graduate students struggle for the best diploma, scientific publication and work in the field of building physics. Winners are awarded cash prizes, medals and prizes.
Within the framework of the Сonference, on July 4, 2019 in Moscow in the building of the NIISF RAACS, the Day of German Construction Science will be held with an exhibition of the construction products of German firms and companies. The exhibition will work 02.07 in Historical, cultural and educational center "Cathedral Chamber" of St. Tikhon’s orthodox university and 04.07 in NIISF RAACS.
Conditions of participation in the Conference and exhibition are the followings:
- presentation in the Conference events and presentation on the Day of German construction science - 10 thousand rubles;
- 2 x 2 m - 100 thousand rubles;
- 2 x 4 m - 150 thousand rubles;
- 2 x 6 m - 200 thousand rubles;
1. Areas for placing exhibition samples and products with a table and chairs;
2. For speeches of representatives of German firms, simultaneous translation into Russian will be organized;
3. Presenters will be provided with equipment for the presentation of reports;
4. A coffee break will be organized during the conference;
5. For German guests a cultural program can be organized with an excursion around Moscow and visiting unique construction sites.
In addition, German companies can act as a Sponsor or General Sponsor of the Conference. The terms of participation of the sponsor will be sent on request.